Surinder Rajpal India Author Individual

Sunday 14 October 2012

Deewana Hoon Tera(Shayri)


 If loving you with all my heart is crime then m guilty.



Deewana hoon tera inkaar nhi hai                                   I never denied that m not your Lover
Kaise keh doon mujhe tumse pyar nhi                           How i say that i don't Love you
Kuch kasoor to teri nazaroo ka bhi tha                            Some fault was of your's eyes
mai akela hi gunahgaar nhi                                              M not only the culprit..

Pyar Krna Tumne Sikhaaya,                                              You taught me how to love
Pyar Pe Yakeen Krna Tumne Sikhaaya,                          You taught me to believe on love
Sapne Sajaana Tumne Sikhaaya,                                    You taught me to spruce up the dreams
Bs Tumhare Bina Jeena Nhi Sikhaaya…                        but you never taught me to live without you





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More