Surinder Rajpal India Author Individual

Saturday 6 October 2012

My Favorite Mistake

My favorite Mistake
Loving you is my favorite and first mistake.
I think that one mistake made my life successful of coming on this earth.
Actually love is the one thing which does not moves according to us. This moves in its own way directed by god.
That one mistake completes my goal of coming on this earth.

The day I met was my favorite accident and even today I love those injuries...



My Favorite MistakeLove is Life is my motto and i can do anything just for my love.
And other thing is that I gave same precedence to my parents too.

Love is in the air just get that and enjoy your life with full pleasure.


                                         LOVING YOU IS MY FAVORITE MISTAKE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More